Dr. John Petersen, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Petersen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Petersen, DO is a gastroenterology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Petersen completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic. He currently practices at St. Vincent's Medical Center Riverside and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Cleveland Clinic, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Doctors Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1980
- CHICAGO COLLEGE OF OSTEOPATHIC MEDICINE OF MIDWESTERN UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 1979
- Loyola University, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- American Pioneer
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Vincent's Medical Center Riverside1 Shircliff Way, Jacksonville, FL 32204 Existing Patients: (904) 398-7205
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Petersen?
Met Dr. Petersen for the first time when he performed a colonoscopy. He greeted me before the procedure and met with me afterwards. He is professional, kind, informative, and focused. I would recommend him to everyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Petersen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Petersen frequently treats Diverticulitis, Intestinal, Gastritis, and Dysphagia.
Dr. Petersen's office is located at 1 Shircliff Way, Jacksonville, FL 32204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Petersen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville