Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (937) 401-2122.
Dr. John Miller, MD
Dr. John Miller, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Middletown, OH. Dr. Miller completed a residency at University Hospitals of Cleveland. He currently practices at Greater Dayton Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeons and is affiliated with Miami Valley Hospital North. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miller is board certified in Cardiovascular Surgery.
- University Hospital Cleveland, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- The Ohio State University College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Health System
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Span
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Private HealthCare Systems
- United Concordia
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
ALWAYS SATISFIED WITH SERVICE.
- Miami Valley Hospital North
- Miami Valley Hospital South
- Upper Valley Medical Center
- Atrium Medical Center
- Miami Valley Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Miller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Miller's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Miller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Miller frequently treats Carotid Artery Disease, Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs), and Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD).
Dr. Miller's office is located at 200 Medical Center Drive, Middletown, OH 45005. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Miller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Greater Dayton Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeons