Dr. John Karian, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Franklin, PA. Dr. Karian completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at UPMC Orthopedic/Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Upmc Northwest. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Karian is board certified in Neurosurgery.
UPMC Orthopedic/Sports Medicine
UPMC Orthopedic/Sports Medicine44 Circle St, Franklin, PA 16323 Existing Patients: (814) 437-2191
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karian?
He repaired my neck when no one else could! Very personal and actually cares about his patients.
- Upmc Northwest