Dr. John Devaro, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Devaro's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Devaro, MD is a pediatric ophthalmology specialist in Savannah, GA. Dr. Devaro completed a residency at University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus. He currently practices at Medical Surgical Associates of Savannah and is affiliated with Candler Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Devaro is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Mercer University School Of Medicine, Other Education — 2001
- Duke University, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Dartmouth College, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Devaro?
He was great! Very professional. Took the time to answer all my questions. My child’s eyes were beginning to cross and he explained clearly what he was going to do to fix it. Highly recommend him
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Devaro accepts your insurance.
Dr. Devaro frequently treats Exotropia, Esotropia, and Eye Examination.
Dr. Devaro's office is located at 836 E 65th St Ste 36a, Savannah, GA 31405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Devaro has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Candler Hospital
- Memorial Health University Medical Center