Dr. John Coulter, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Coulter completed a residency at University of Tennessee Medical Center. He currently practices at Coulter Family Dentistry. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Coulter Family Dentistry
Coulter Family Dentistry109 S Northshore Dr Ste 301, Knoxville, TN 37919 Existing Patients: (865) 281-1444
- University of Tennessee Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Tennessee Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Tennessee / Memphis / College of Medicine & Surgery, Medical School
- University Of Tennessee, Undergraduate School
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Renaissance Physicians Organization (RPO)
- Standard Insurance Company
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coulter?
Dr. Coulter and all the staff are both pleasant and efficient. They do excellent quality work, virtually no wait time. And they don't try to sell you procedures you don't need. The office is fully up front about costs, no rude surprises. Highly recommended for adults and children.