Dr. John Lipman, MD is a interventional radiology specialist in Smyrna, GA. Dr. Lipman completed a residency at Brigham & Womans Hosp-Harvard U. He currently practices at Atlanta Interventional Inst and is affiliated with Wellstar Cobb Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lipman is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Atlanta Interventional Inst
Wolfe Rochelle3670 Highlands Pkwy Se, Smyrna, GA 30082 (770) 953-2600
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Brigham & Womans Hosp-Harvard U, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Bryn Mawr Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lipman?
Dr. Lipman is a knowledgeable and awesome doctor. I had the UFE procedure done about a year and 4 months ago, my cycles are still light with no cramping at all. Dr. Lipman was a blessing to me.
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital