Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. John Wagner, MD
Dr. John Wagner, MD is
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Maryland Medical System, Residency Hospital
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Consumer Health Network
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Medicaid of New Jersey
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wagner?
The bad reviews are 100% fake news and were not written by sophisticated people. Wagner is brilliant, sincere, ethical, and sophisticated. He is up on the cutting edge therapies and genuinely wants what is best for his patients. He literally cured my stubborn, deadly cancer. He has an impressive resume and his SAT scores were nearly perfect. Some of his patients have been celebrities, such as Carl Sagan.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. John Wagner, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Wagner's profile.
Dr. Wagner in specializes in Medical Oncology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Wagner frequently treats the following conditions: Bone Cancer, Osteosarcoma and Myeloproliferative Disorders. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Wagner's office is located at 925 Chestnut St Ste 420A Philadelphia, PA 19107. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Wagner provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. John Wagner, MD is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Jefferson Methodist Hospital.
Yes, Dr. John Wagner, MD holds board certification in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
Dr. John Wagner, MD has a star rating of 4.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Jefferson Neoplastic Diseases
Jefferson Neoplastic Diseases925 Chestnut St Ste 420A, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Call