Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. John Owens III, DO
Dr. John Owens III, DO is
- Northeast Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Saint Anthony Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- At Still University Health Sciences/Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- OKLAHOMA BAPTIST UNIVERSITY, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Owens III?
Dr. Owens always takes the time to listen to me. He doesn't rush in and out then leave you with more questions than answers. He is very thorough.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. John Owens III, DO. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Owens III' profile.
Dr. Owens III in specializes in Family Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Owens III' office is located at 562 S Elliott St Pryor, OK 74361. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Owens III provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. John Owens III, DO is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital Claremore and Hillcrest Hospital Pryor.
Yes, Dr. John Owens III, DO holds board certification in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine.
Dr. John Owens III, DO has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Hillcrest Hospital Claremore
- Hillcrest Hospital Pryor
Utica Park Clinic
Utica Park Clinic - Pryor562 S Elliott St, Pryor, OK 74361 (918) 824-8000