Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. John Jefferies, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Jefferies completed a residency at University of Kentucky Hospital. He currently practices at Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical Center and is affiliated with Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical Center - Burnet Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jefferies is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Bcm Houston, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Kentucky Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical Center3333 Burnet Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45229 Existing Patients: (513) 636-4432
Mid South Cardiovascular
Specialty Physician Group LLC1211 Union Ave Ste 965, Memphis, TN 38104 Existing Patients: (901) 435-8550
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jefferies?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jefferies frequently treats Cardiomyopathy, Hypertrophic, Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test, and Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test.
Dr. Jefferies' office is located at 3333 Burnet Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45229. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jefferies has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical Center - Burnet Campus