Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (908) 772-8348.
Dr. John Kripsak, DO
Dr. John Kripsak, DO is a sports medicine specialist in Bridgewater, NJ. Dr. Kripsak completed a residency at Sun Coast Hospital. He currently practices at RWJPE Bridgewater Medical Group and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kripsak is board certified in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine.
- Sun Coast Hospital, Largo, FL, Internship Hospital
- Memorial Sloan Kettering, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Sun Coast Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Sun Coast Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- A T Sill U Hlth Sci Kirksville Coll Osteo Med, Medical School — 1987
- Saint Joseph's University, Philadelphia, Pa, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kripsak?
Takes his time and will not talk you into any new methods of med that does not work.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kripsak has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Kripsak, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kripsak's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kripsak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kripsak frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Joint Pain, and Arthritis.
Dr. Kripsak's office is located at 766 US Highway 202/206 Ste 1, Bridgewater, NJ 08807. Find other locations and directions.
RWJPE Bridgewater Medical Group
RWJPE Bridgewater Medical Group766 US Highway 202/206 Ste 1, Bridgewater, NJ 08807 Existing Patients: (908) 772-8348