Dr. John Knox, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Knox's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Knox, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Knox completed a residency at Emory University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Kids Time Pediatrics LLC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Knox is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Emory University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Emory University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kids Time Pediatrics LLC5252 Roswell Rd Ste 200, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (404) 943-1979
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Knox?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Knox accepts your insurance.
Dr. Knox frequently treats Hearing Screening, Wellness Examination, and Cholesterol Screening.
Dr. Knox's office is located at 5252 Roswell Rd Ste 200, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Knox has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.