Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. John Lee, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lees Summit, MO. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Cook Co Hosp. He currently practices at Saint Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants and is affiliated with Saint Luke's East Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Strong Meml Hosp-U Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- Cook Co Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Cook Co Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants20 Ne Saint Lukes Blvd, Lees Summit, MO 64086 Existing Patients: (816) 931-1883
Saint Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants4330 Wornall Rd Ste 2000, Kansas City, MO 64111 Existing Patients: (816) 931-1883
Saint Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants427 Burkarth Rd, Warrensburg, MO 64093 Existing Patients: (660) 262-7314
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Very thorough, listened intently, complimented me on being informed about POTS. Nurse typed notes during visit & we received a copy afterwards. Would HIGHLY recommend this clinic. Dr Lee even gave us his cell phone # in case we had questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Hypotension, Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs), and Sinus Tachycardia.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 20 Ne Saint Lukes Blvd, Lees Summit, MO 64086. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Luke's East Hospital
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
- St. Joseph Medical Center
- St. Mary's Medical Center
- Western Missouri Medical Center