Dr. John Hong, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Bolingbrook, IL. Dr. Hong completed a residency at Rush Presby St Luke's M C. He currently practices at Gateway Spine & Pain Physicians LLC, Bolingbrook, IL and is affiliated with Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hong is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Gateway Spine & Pain Physicians LLC, Bolingbrook, IL
Gateway Spine & Pain Physicians LLC, Bolingbrook, IL329 Remington Blvd Ste 205, Bolingbrook, IL 60440 (630) 226-1130
- Rush Presby St Luke's M C, Residency Hospital
- St Barnabas Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Illinois Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hong?
My son had been having radiating back pain which went undiagnosed by MANY doctors. All of them thought it was in my son's head. Luckily I found Dr. Hong who ordered testing and found a small tumor (benign) inbetween 2 of my sons ribs that was causing his pain. My son also suffers from anxiety, especially for all things medical. Dr. Hong was kind, compassionate and very calming. He listened to my son and talked treatment options out with him, making sure he was comfortable, never seeming to be in a big hurry to get to the next patient. I can't say enough good things about him!
- Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital