Dr. Baker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Baker, MD is a neurology specialist in Sumter, SC. Dr. Baker completed a residency at Duke University. He currently practices at Colonial Family Practice, Sumter, SC and is affiliated with KershawHealth Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baker is board certified in Neurology.
- Duke University, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Duke University, Internship Hospital — 2008
- University of South Carolina At Columbia, Medical School — 2007
- University of South Carolina At Columbia, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Colonial Family Practice, Sumter, SC
Colonial Neurology385 W Wesmark Blvd, Sumter, SC 29150 Existing Patients: (803) 757-4061
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baker?
I will highly recommend Dr. Baker. He is brilliant!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Baker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Baker's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Baker frequently treats Sleep Disorders.
Dr. Baker's office is located at 385 W Wesmark Blvd, Sumter, SC 29150. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- KershawHealth Medical Center
- Mcleod Health Clarendon
- Prisma Health Tuomey Hospital