Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shannon accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Shannon, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Shannon completed a residency at University Of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shannon is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University Of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University Of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Rush Medical College, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shannon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shannon frequently treats Immunization Administration, Pulmonary Function Test, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Shannon's office is located at 1900 W Polk St Ste 220, Chicago, IL 60612. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shannon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- 1 1900 W Polk St Ste 220, Chicago, IL 60612 Existing Patients: (312) 864-7375