Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Loscalzo accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Loscalzo, MD is a hematology specialist in Bay Shore, NY. Dr. Loscalzo completed a residency at North Shore University Hospital. He currently practices at Hematology Oncology Associates and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Loscalzo is board certified in Hematology.
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hematology Oncology Associates
Hematology-oncology Associates of Western Suffolk PC24 E Main St, Bay Shore, NY 11706 Existing Patients: (631) 666-6752
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Loscalzo?
Dr. Loscalzo takes time to listen and answer all questions. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Loscalzo frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Loscalzo's office is located at 24 E Main St, Bay Shore, NY 11706. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Loscalzo speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Loscalzo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center