Dr. John Hayes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hayes' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Hayes, MD is a cardiology specialist in Marshfield, WI. Dr. Hayes completed a residency at Mayo Grad Sch. He currently practices at Marshall Medical Center and is affiliated with Marshfield Medical Center - Marshfield. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hayes is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- University of Washington, Fellowship Hospital
- Mayo Grad Sch, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Rush University, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hayes?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hayes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hayes frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Hayes' office is located at 1000 N Oak Ave, Marshfield, WI 54449. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hayes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Marshfield Medical Center - Marshfield
Marshall Medical Center
Mchs Hospitals Inc.1000 N Oak Ave, Marshfield, WI 54449 (715) 387-5511