Dr. John Costa, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Duxbury, MA. Dr. Costa completed a residency at University Hosp/boston University Med Center. He currently practices at Allergy/Asthma Associates South and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Plymouth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Costa is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
Allergy/Asthma Associates South
South Shore Medical Center
South Shore Medical Center143 Longwater Dr, Norwell, MA 02061 (781) 878-5200
- National Institute Of Health, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University Hosp/boston University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University, Medical School — 1984
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Costa?
Dr. Costa is an excellent physician. He spends plenty of time with all of his patients, and is very thorough with his examination and always takes the time to explain everything. When you call his office you will always get a return phone call the same day. I highly recommend Dr. Costa to all my friends and acquaintances.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Plymouth
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
- Southcoast Hospitals Group – Tobey