Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. John Holkins, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lees Summit, MO. Dr. Holkins completed a residency at University Hospital. He currently practices at Kansas City Cardiology (KCC) and is affiliated with Golden Valley Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Holkins is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Healthcare USA
- Homestate Health Plan
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Preferred Mental Health Management, LLC
- Premier Group Insurance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kansas City Cardiology (KCC)
Kansas City Cardiology (KCC)3200 Ne Ralph Powell Rd, Lees Summit, MO 64064 Existing Patients: (816) 525-1600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Holkins?
Great doctor. Very likable, personable, professional and smart.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Holkins frequently treats Heart Disease, Hypertension, and Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction).
Dr. Holkins' office is located at 3200 Ne Ralph Powell Rd, Lees Summit, MO 64064. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Holkins has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Golden Valley Memorial Hospital
- Research Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center
- St. Mary's Medical Center