Dr. Heather has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Heather, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Heather completed a residency at Rush Presbyn St Lukes. He currently practices at Center of Human Genetics Laboratory and is affiliated with Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Heather is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Rush Presbyn St Lukes, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Rush Presbyn St Lukes, Residency Hospital — 1996
- U Of Buffalo SUNY Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Medical School — 1992
- University Of Rochester, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Heather?
I've seen Dr. Heather for 19 years. He has been very caring and understanding. He always replies to my emails promptly and has taken care of any concern that I've had. He has prescribed just the right medicine to help me feel better. He got me through the toughest times in my life and for that, I am forever grateful. I was devastated to hear that he will no longer be seeing outpatients and that I have to find a new psychiatrist. I will sincerely miss Dr. Heather.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Heather accepts your insurance.
Dr. Heather frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Bipolar Disorder, and Nondependent Marijuana Abuse.
Dr. Heather's office is located at 10524 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital
- UH Bedford Medical Center
- UH Geauga Medical Center
- UH Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center