Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hayes accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Hayes, MD is a general surgery specialist in North Little Rock, AR. Dr. Hayes completed a residency at Waterbury Hospital. He currently practices at GastroArkansas and is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hayes is board certified in General Surgery.
- Waterbury Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Waterbury Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pulaski Surgery Clinic3401 Springhill Dr Ste 400, North Little Rock, AR 72117 Existing Patients: (501) 945-4422
The Pediatric Clinic3401 Springhill Dr Ste 245, North Little Rock, AR 72117 Existing Patients: (501) 945-4422
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hayes?
Hello Dr hayes I just wanted to thank you for saving my life if you and Dr.barton had not gotten in envovled i would had died you have my great thanks and I will never foget you. jdclark
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hayes frequently treats Port Placements or Replacements, Cholecystitis and Gallstones, and Gallstones.
Dr. Hayes' office is located at 3401 Springhill Dr Ste 400, North Little Rock, AR 72117. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hayes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock