Dr. John Sun, DO is a gastroenterology specialist in Camillus, NY. Dr. Sun completed a residency at University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. He currently practices at and is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Hospital Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sun is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- 1 260 Township Blvd, Camillus, NY 13031 (315) 492-5765
Chinese, Mandarin, English
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University Of Rochester, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sun?
He's very helpful and will try to keep you off meds. I've have multiple colonoscopies and endoscopies with him and never had a problem. His team is always helpful and courteous. Very busy at all the offices, so hard to reschedule, but they work hard to get you in.
- Saint Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- University Hospital - Community Campus
- Upstate University Hospital