Dr. John Dougherty, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dougherty's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Dougherty, MD is a neurology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Dougherty completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center. He currently practices at Knoxville Neurology Clinic and is affiliated with University of Tennessee Medical Center. Dr. Dougherty is board certified in Neurology.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- U Tenn, Residency Hospital — 1975
- U Tenn, Internship Hospital — 1974
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Knoxville Neurology Clinic
Knoxville Neurology Clinic2200 Sutherland Ave, Knoxville, TN 37919 Existing Patients: (865) 521-6174
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dougherty?
John is one of the finest doctors and human beings I have ever met. He obviously knows a tremendous amount about his field of neuroscience, and is, in fact, one of the best known experts in this field nationally. I would unequivocally recommend him to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dougherty accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dougherty frequently treats Evoked Potential Test, Peripheral Neuropathy Testing, and Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response Test.
Dr. Dougherty's office is located at 2200 Sutherland Ave, Knoxville, TN 37919. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dougherty has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of Tennessee Medical Center