Dr. John Barton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barton's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Barton, MD is a hematology specialist in Tarboro, NC. Dr. Barton completed a residency at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. He currently practices at Cancer Care At Vidant Edgecombe Hospital and is affiliated with Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barton is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Wake Forest U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barton?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barton frequently treats Anemia, Leukocytosis, and Neutropenia.
Dr. Barton's office is located at 105 HOSPITAL DR, Tarboro, NC 27886. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Barton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center