Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. John Ilagan, MD
Dr. John Ilagan, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Ilagan completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Columbia University Mailman School Of Public Health, Other Education — 2015
- Mailman School Of Public Health, Columbia University, Other Education — 2014
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 2003
- St Joseph Hospital/Northwestern Medical School, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Wayne State University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Wayne State Univ Som, Medical School — 1995
- Affinity Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ilagan?
Dr. Ilagan is outstanding! He took me in as a transfer patient at 21 weeks pregnant and I couldn't be more grateful. He is kind, patient, has great bedside manner and is very knowledgeable. This was my first pregnancy and I was very anxious, however, he made me feel very comfortable by answering all my questions thoroughly and providing me with the utmost attention and care. We had our baby boy in August via a caesarean delivery, and Dr. Ilagan made sure both the baby and I were safe and healthy! We were so glad to have Dr. Ilagan guide us through this journey and we highly recommend him!
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ilagan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Ilagan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ilagan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ilagan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ilagan frequently treats Fetal Cardiac Monitoring, Ovarian Cancer Screening, and Gestational Diabetes.
Dr. Ilagan's office is located at 525 E 68th St, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ilagan speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital525 E 68th St, New York, NY 10065 Call
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Queens - Flushing
NewYork-Presbyterian Queens5645 Main St, Flushing, NY 11355 Call