Dr. John Fisher, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fisher's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Fisher, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Mechanicsville, VA. Dr. Fisher completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center. He currently practices at Commonwealth Counseling Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fisher is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Medical College of Virginia, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Commonwealth Counseling Associates9202 Center Oak Ct, Mechanicsville, VA 23116 Existing Patients: (804) 730-0432
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fisher?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fisher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fisher frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Major Depressive Disorder.
Dr. Fisher's office is located at 9202 Center Oak Ct, Mechanicsville, VA 23116. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fisher has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.