Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Findley accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Findley, MD is a psychiatry specialist in North Dartmouth, MA. Dr. Findley completed a residency at Mass Gen Hospital. He currently practices at Harrington Hospital and is affiliated with Roger Williams Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Findley is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Mass Gen Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Thos Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1996
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Harrington Hospital581 FAUNCE CORNER RD, North Dartmouth, MA 02747 Existing Patients: (508) 207-9800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Findley?
Dr Findley was a great listener to me for many years. He will tell you what he really thinks and I like his straightforward and honest approach. He genuinely cares, is highly motivating, and knowledgeable. He was a great help during a difficult and long period of my life. Highly reccomend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Findley frequently treats Psychotic Disorders, Addiction & Substance Abuse, and Personality Disorders.
Dr. Findley's office is located at 581 FAUNCE CORNER RD, North Dartmouth, MA 02747. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Findley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Roger Williams Medical Center