Click here to compare with other Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. John Rodis, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Hartford, CT. Dr. Rodis completed a residency at St Josephs Hospital Med Center. He currently practices at Saint Francis Hospital and is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rodis is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- St Josephs Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- St Joseph's Hospital and Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Facultad De Medicina, Medical School — 1980
- Cornell University, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rodis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rodis frequently treats Fetal Cardiac Screening, Phenylketonuria Screening, and Newborn Metabolic Screening.
Dr. Rodis' office is located at 114 Woodland St, Hartford, CT 06105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rodis speaks Spanish, Greek, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rodis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Francis Hospital
Saint Francis Hospital
Hoffman Breast Health Center114 Woodland St, Hartford, CT 06105 (800) 714-4000