Dr. John Nitsche, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Metairie, LA. Dr. Nitsche completed a residency at Tulane Med Sch. He currently practices at ARTHRITIS & IMMUNOLOGY ASSOCIATES and is affiliated with East Jefferson General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nitsche is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
Arthritis & Immunology Associates
Hand Center of Louisiana4228 Houma Blvd, Metairie, LA 70006 Existing Patients: (504) 454-2191
- Rush University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Scripps Clin/R&H Fdn, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Tulane Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Tulane Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Virginia Tech, Undergraduate School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nitsche?
Dr. Nitsche demonstrates the knowledge and compassion required to effectively treat patients affected with chronic illnesses like rheumatoid arthritis. The time and effort that he gives to each visit is not only impressive, it is comforting and consistently reassuring.
- East Jefferson General Hospital