Dr. John Fatti, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Fatti completed a residency at Suny Upstate Med Center. He currently practices at Syracuse Orthopedic Specialists and is affiliated with Upstate Cancer Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fatti is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Syracuse Orthopedic Specialists
Syracuse Orthopedic Specialists5719 Widewaters Pkwy, Syracuse, NY 13214 (315) 251-3162
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School
- Ne Med Ctr/Ne Bapt, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Suny Upstate Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Hartford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Fidelis Care
- Health Net
- HealthNow New York, Inc.
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Martin's Point
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Peach State Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Pyramid Life
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Today's Options
- Total Health Care, USA
- Univera Healthcare
- Universal Health Network
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fatti?
Dr. Fatti was professional, yet kind. He took the time to answer my questions and reassured e about the procedure I was scheduled for.
- Upstate Cancer Center