Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Best accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Best, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bolivar, MO. Dr. Best completed a residency at Kansas Med Ctr. He currently practices at Citizens Memorial Hospital and is affiliated with Cedar County Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Best is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Kansas Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Kansas Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Kansas Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of Missouri / Columbia Campus, Undergraduate School — 1973
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Homestate Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Life
- Pyramid Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Citizens Memorial Hospital
Citizens Memorial Hospital1500 N Oakland Ave, Bolivar, MO 65613 Existing Patients: (417) 328-6040
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Best?
Great. Listens & Explains Caring doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Best frequently treats Heart Disease, Chest Pain, and Sinus Tachycardia.
Dr. Best's office is located at 1500 N Oakland Ave, Bolivar, MO 65613. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Best speaks Spanish, German, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Best has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedar County Memorial Hospital
- Citizens Memorial Hospital
- Ellett Memorial Hospital