Click here to compare with other Pelvic Reconstruction Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Egbert Serrao, MD is a pelvic reconstruction surgery specialist in Orlando, FL. Dr. Serrao completed a residency at Maryland General Hospital. He currently practices at E John Serrao MD and is affiliated with Adventhealth Orlando. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Maryland General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools, Medical School
- Maryland General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- State Farm
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
E John Serrao MD2905 Mcrae Ave, Orlando, FL 32803 Existing Patients: (407) 897-2230
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Serrao?
Dr. Serrao is an excellent doctor who really cares about his patients. He asks me what's going on in my life and also answers any medical questions I have.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Serrao has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Serrao frequently treats Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea), Gonorrhea Screening, and Menopause Evaluation and Treatment.
Dr. Serrao's office is located at 2905 Mcrae Ave, Orlando, FL 32803. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Serrao speaks Spanish, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventhealth Orlando