Dr. John Nyboer, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Nyboer completed a residency at Wayne State University / Detroit Medical Center, Detroit, MI. He currently practices at The NeuroMedical Center Clinic and is affiliated with The Spine Hospital of Louisiana at The NeuroMedical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nyboer is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
The NeuroMedical Center Clinic
The NeuroMedical Center Clinic10101 Park Rowe Ave Ste 200, Baton Rouge, LA 70810 Existing Patients: (225) 768-2050
The NeuroMedical Center Rehabilitation Hospital
The NeuroMedical Center Rehabilitation Hospital10101 Park Rowe Ave Ste 500, Baton Rouge, LA 70810 Existing Patients: (225) 906-2999
The Spine Hospital of Louisiana at The NeuroMedical Center
The Spine Hospital of Louisiana at The NeuroMedical Center10105 Park Rowe Cir, Baton Rouge, LA 70810 Existing Patients: (225) 763-9900
- Wayne State University / Detroit Medical Center, Detroit, MI, Residency Hospital — 1993
- St. John Hospital and Medical Center, Detroit, MI, Internship Hospital — 1990
- The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Humana Health Benefit Plan of Louisiana
- Louisiana Workers Compensation
- Pekin Insurance
- Peoples Health
- PPO Plus
- Verity Healthnet
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nyboer?
He is a very good doctor. He listen to what you say is wrong. He just stop seeing me because of something that was the hospital fault at first.
- The Spine Hospital of Louisiana at The NeuroMedical Center