Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. John Cebe, MD is a cardiology specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Cebe completed a residency at Greenville Hospital System. He currently practices at Upstate Cardiology - Greenville and is affiliated with Cannon Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cebe is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Greenville Hospital System, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Upstate Cardiology - Greenville
Upstate Cardiology PA2 Innovation Dr, Greenville, SC 29607 Existing Patients: (864) 235-7665
Upstate Cardiology - Easley
Upstate Cardiology PA702 N A ST, Easley, SC 29640 Existing Patients: (864) 859-9855
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cebe?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cebe has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cebe frequently treats Hypertension, Sinus Bradycardia, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Cebe's office is located at 2 Innovation Dr, Greenville, SC 29607. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cannon Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Baptist Easley Hospital
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Greer Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Oconee Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Downtown