Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. John Depalma, DO is a nephrology specialist in Brick, NJ. Dr. Depalma completed a residency at University of Connecticut. and is affiliated with Community Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Wake Forest University, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University of Connecticut, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Franklin & Marshall, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Nephrology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Depalma?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Depalma has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Depalma frequently treats Acidosis, Proteinuria, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Depalma's office is located at 1617 Route 88 Ste 101, Brick, NJ 08724. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Ocean University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
- 1 1617 Route 88 Ste 101, Brick, NJ 08724 (732) 836-1240
Shore Renal Care551 Newman Springs Rd Unit 2, Lincroft, NJ 07738 (732) 741-1032
Shore Renal Care1851 Hooper Ave, Toms River, NJ 08753 (732) 458-1903
Thompson Healthcare & Sports Medicine525 Jack Martin Blvd, Brick, NJ 08724 (732) 836-9669
Burlington County Foot and Ankle Associates, Inc
Burlington County Foot & Ankle Assoc. Inc.520 Stokes Rd Ste C5, Medford, NJ 08055 (609) 714-0052