Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. John Debarros, MD is a general surgery specialist in Tempe, AZ. Dr. Debarros completed a residency at University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Weight Loss Institute of AZ and is affiliated with Banner Estrella Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Debarros is board certified in General Surgery.
- Cleveland Clinic Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Banner Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- City of Mesa Health Plan
- Zenith Administrators Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Weight Loss Institute of AZ
Weight Loss Institute of AZ1855 E Southern Ave, Tempe, AZ 85282 Existing Patients: (480) 829-6100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Debarros?
I started seeing Dr. Debarros In 2016 after having the Lap Band put in by another Dr in 2010. I left the other Dr’s practice in 2013 after 3 years of being degraded for not loosing as much weight as he wanted. By 2016 I had gained all of my weight back +. The second I met Dr. Debarros he made me feel comfortable and worthy. We worked together to try to make the band work. But in Dec. 2017 I had to have it removed. In April 2018 I got the Gastric Sleeve & in 14 months I’ve lost 130lbs+. WLIAZ’s staff, nutritionists, doctors & Dr. Debarros don’t judge if you gain, they are truly there to help you be the healthiest you and make you feel wonderful about yourself! I can’t thank them enough!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Debarros frequently treats Hiatal Hernia, Abdominal Pain, and Acid Reflux Surgery.
Dr. Debarros' office is located at 1855 E Southern Ave, Tempe, AZ 85282. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Debarros has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- St. Luke's Medical Center
- Tempe St. Luke's Hospital
- The Core Institute Specialty Hospital