Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rumisek accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Rumisek, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Rumisek completed a residency at Letterman Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Dowling Consulting, INC., PSC and is affiliated with CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rumisek is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- U Penn Chldns Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL MEDICAL CENTER, Medical School — 1985
- Letterman Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Baylor Affil Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Rice University, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiothoracic Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rumisek?
Dr. Rumisek saved our son's life 33 years ago when he was 10 months old. VSD, tetrology of fello, and subpulmonary stenosis.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rumisek frequently treats Port Placements or Replacements, Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography), and Coronary Artery Disease (CAD).
Dr. Rumisek's office is located at 250 E Liberty St Ste 900, Louisville, KY 40202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rumisek has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler
Dowling Consulting, INC., PSC
Dowling Consulting Inc.250 E Liberty St Ste 900, Louisville, KY 40202 (502) 584-2872