Dr. Randolph has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Randolph, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Randolph completed a residency at Oklahoma University Medical Center. He currently practices at Oklahoma Cardiovascular Associates and is affiliated with Great Plains Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Randolph is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Randolph?
- Oklahoma University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Oklahoma University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oklahoma Cardiovascular Associates
Oklahoma Cardiovascular Associates4050 W Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73120 Existing Patients: (405) 608-3800
Hugo Medical Clinic
Rowland Wade DDS1201 E Jackson St, Hugo, OK 74743 Existing Patients: (580) 326-6423
Oklahoma Cardiovascular Assocs
Oklahoma Cardiovascular Assocs2403 W Wrangler Blvd Ste A, Seminole, OK 74868 Existing Patients: (405) 382-4939
Oklahoma Heart Hospital Phys
Oklahoma Heart Hospital Phys1505 N Commerce St Ste 203, Ardmore, OK 73401 Existing Patients: (405) 608-3800
Oklahoma Heart Hospital Physicians
Ohh Physicians1146 N Hills Ctr, Ada, OK 74820 Existing Patients: (580) 332-1080
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Randolph, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Randolph's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Randolph accepts your insurance.
Dr. Randolph frequently treats Cardiac Surgical Procedures and Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection.
Dr. Randolph's office is located at 4050 W Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73120. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City
- Weatherford Regional Hospital