Dr. John Puskas, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6585
Dr. John Puskas, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Puskas completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Mount Sinai St. Luke's and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Puskas is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Mount Sinai St. Luke's
Mount Sinai St. Luke's1111 Amsterdam Ave, New York, NY 10025 Call
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Toronto General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1986
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Puskas?
I was 56 years old and had an emergency open heart operation to fix an aneurism in my aortic aneurysm. Before the surgery I looked in Dr. Puskas eyes and I trusted him right away. I didn't know who he was and I didn't know how lucky I was to have him available at a Sunday night , working in the hospital. He saved my life and my recovery was wonderful. He is one of a kind! I will be eternally grateful to him and all of his team.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Roosevelt Hospital