Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ogram accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Ogram, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Exmore, VA. Dr. Ogram completed a residency at Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center. He currently practices at John Ogram MD and is affiliated with Riverside Shore Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ogram is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Inova Fairfax Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ogram?
Dr. Ogram is both very professional and caring. He is well versed in diagnosis and treatment and works with you in a collaborative and respectful fashion. I recommend him highly for mood disorders or other conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ogram frequently treats Psychosis Due to Mental Illness, Opioid Dependence, and Major Depressive Disorder.
Dr. Ogram's office is located at 4376 Lankford Hwy Ste 3, Exmore, VA 23350. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ogram has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Riverside Shore Memorial Hospital