Dr. John McBrayer, MD is a cardiology specialist in Alabaster, AL. Dr. McBrayer completed a residency at U Ala. He currently practices at Heart South Cardiovascular Grp and is affiliated with Coosa Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McBrayer is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Heart South Cardiovascular Grp
Heart South Cardiovascular Grp1022 1st St N Ste 500, Alabaster, AL 35007 Existing Patients: (205) 663-5775
- U Tenn, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- U Ala, Residency Hospital — 1981
- U Ala, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McBrayer?
Dr. McBrayer did a heart cath on me in 2017. Went through my wrist and I can't even tell where the cut was. His bed side manners are excellent. Very Professional. He was very thorough in explaining everything to me and answered any questions I had. His Staff was friendly and helpful. I would recommend Dr. McBrayer to anyone who needs his help. And I also had my choice to see Dr. McBrayer either at HeartSouth in Alabaster or at the Clinic in Clanton ,AL at the new St. Vincent's Hospital.
- Coosa Valley Medical Center
- Saint Vincent's Chilton
- Shelby Baptist Medical Center