Dr. John Chan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Chan, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Chan completed a residency at U Tex Houston. He currently practices at Radiology Associates Inc and is affiliated with The Queens Medical Center.
- Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- U Tex Houston, Residency Hospital — 1996
- U Hawaii, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Mount Sinai Mc, Internship Hospital — 1989
- USC Sch Med, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chan's office is located at 1380 Lusitana St Ste 1007a, Honolulu, HI 96813. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Queens Medical Center
Radiology Associates Inc
Radiology Associates Inc1380 Lusitana St Ste 1007a, Honolulu, HI 96813 Existing Patients: (808) 748-4700