Dr. Cohn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Cohn, MD is a allergy specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Cohn completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at Asthma Allergy & Pulmonary Assoc., P.C.. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cohn is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- SOUTHWEST COLLEGE OF NATUROPATHIC MEDICINEHEALTH SCIENCES, Medical School — 1976
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Allergy Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cohn?
Dr. Cohn is an excellent physician. He helped me and my husband. He is thorough and compassionate. He doesn't try to rush you out of the office. Every member of his staff is excellent. I don't know why anyonw would give him a negative review.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Cohn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cohn's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cohn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cohn frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Cohn's office is located at 1015 Chestnut St Ste 1300, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Asthma Allergy & Pulmonary Assoc., P.C.
Asthma Allergy & Pulmonary Assoc., P.C.1015 Chestnut St Ste 1300, Philadelphia, PA 19107 (215) 955-7410