Dr. John Chronakos, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Danbury, CT. Dr. Chronakos completed a residency at New York University Medical Center. He currently practices at WCMG PULMONARY and is affiliated with Danbury Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chronakos is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Wcmg Pulmonary33 Germantown Rd, Danbury, CT 06810 (203) 739-8330
- The Mount Sinai School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- New York University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- New York University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- New York University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chronakos?
Before I started seeing Dr. Chronakas, many people told me he was the Doctor to see if I wanted 1st class care. My son a Respiratory Technician recommended him because he was the best Pulmonologist he ever saw or worked with. Now after seeing him for almost 16 years, I couldn't imagine giving my care to anyone else. He is always upbeat and takes time to explain everything in laymen's terms. It was a lucky day for me when I first entered his office
- Danbury Hospital