Dr. Christie has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Christie, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Annapolis, MD. Dr. Christie completed a residency at Montreal General Hospital. He currently practices at Christie Medical Clinic and is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Montreal General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- McGill University / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School
- McGill University, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Christie Medical Clinic
Christie Medical Clinic, Inc.2661 Riva Rd, Annapolis, MD 21401 Existing Patients: (410) 224-2880
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Christie?
Dr Christie is a fabulous physician who takes the time to talk to you and get get to know you. He is thorough and honest. I can not say enough good things about him. Five stars out of five.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Christie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Christie frequently treats Insomnia, Ringworm, and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Christie's office is located at 2661 Riva Rd, Annapolis, MD 21401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Christie speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center