Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. John Christie, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Annapolis, MD. Dr. Christie completed a residency at Montreal General Hospital. He currently practices at Christie Medical Clinic and is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Christie is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Montreal General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- McGill University / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School
- McGill University, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Christie?
This is a very knowledgeable doctor that takes his time and gives quality service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Christie has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christie frequently treats Insomnia, Ringworm, and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Christie's office is located at 2661 Riva Rd Ste 610, Annapolis, MD 21401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Christie speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
Christie Medical Clinic
Christie Medical Clinic, Inc.2661 Riva Rd Ste 610, Annapolis, MD 21401 (410) 224-2880