Dr. John Chiu, MD is a cardiology specialist in Oakland, CA. Dr. Chiu completed a residency at Barnes Jewish Hospital/washington University. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Consultants Medical Group and is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Camp. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Cardiovascular Consultants Medical Group
Cardiovascular Consultants Medical Group365 Hawthorne Ave Ste 201, Oakland, CA 94609 (510) 452-1345
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Barnes Jewish Hospital/washington University, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Barnes & Jewish Hosp-Wash U, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- MIT, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Brown & Toland Physicians
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Health System
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Stanford Health Care Advantage
- Stanford Health Care Alliance
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chiu?
He is personable in explaining the Watchman implant procedure. Very professional and reassuring with my Afib condition and the prospect of being off blood thinners if I choose the Watchman procedure. He conducted a filming of my heart through my esophagus at the Sutter hospital across from his office. I have never been treated as well in all my hospital experiences. Dr. Chiu and the nursing staff were so kind. He is totally efficient in performing the task. I truly like him.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Camp
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Summit
- Eden Medical Center
- San Leandro Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics