Dr. John Pittard, MD is a nephrology specialist in Florence, SC. Dr. Pittard completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic. He currently practices at Pee Dee Nephrology and is affiliated with Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pittard is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of South Carolina School of Medicine - Columbia, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pittard?
Dr. Pittard has been my doctor for almost 16 years. He is one of the kindest, most knowledgeable doctors I have ever seen. Dr. Pittard takes a ot of time with his patients and listens to all of our concerns. When he is needed by me for anything that might come up, he is quick to respond. Not only is he a wonderful physician, but so are the nursing and office staff.
- Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center
- Musc Health Florence Medical Center
- Musc Health Marion Medical Center
- McLeod Regional Medical Center