Click here to compare with other Critical Care Surgery Specialists.
Dr. John Egan, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Egan completed a residency at David Grant Usaf Med Center. He currently practices at Phoenix Children's Hospital and is affiliated with Phoenix Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Egan is board certified in General Surgery.
- Med College Of Wisconsin Milwaukee Wi, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- David Grant Usaf Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- David Grant Usaf Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Egan?
Dr. Egan is phenomenal! He takes the time with us to answer any questions. He is kind, compassionate and friendly. He told us today that he considers it "a privilege" to treat our kids....what an inspiring and amazing individual! And a great surgeon as well!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Egan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Egan frequently treats Appendectomy, Laparoscopic, Appendicitis, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Egan's office is located at 1919 E Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85016. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center
Phoenix Children's Hospital1919 E Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85016 Existing Patients: (602) 933-0016