Dr. John Deutsch, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Deutsch's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Deutsch, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Marinette, WI. Dr. Deutsch completed a residency at University Ca Davis Med Center. He currently practices at Aurora Medical Center -bay Area. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Deutsch is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- University Ca Davis Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Co School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of Nm School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aurora Medical Center -bay Area3003 University Dr, Marinette, WI 54143 Existing Patients: (715) 735-4690
Aurora Pharmacy Prescription Dispensing Center4061 Old Peshtigo Rd, Marinette, WI 54143 Existing Patients: (715) 732-8100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Deutsch?
A doctor who really knows his stuff! I have gone in for various procedures and for each Dr. Deutsch completely explained my condition and options, From pre to post procedure I felt at ease having him He is open to questions and follows up on his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Deutsch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Deutsch frequently treats Pancreatic Disease.
Dr. Deutsch's office is located at 3003 University Dr, Marinette, WI 54143. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Deutsch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.