Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (920) 309-5408, and for other questions, call (920) 458-5557.
Dr. John Coates, MD
New Patient(920) 600-8334
Dr. John Coates, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Sheboygan, WI. Dr. Coates completed a residency at University of Toledo Medical Center. He currently practices at Prevea Health and is affiliated with HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Coates is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
Prevea Behavioral Care in Sheboygan3425 Superior Ave, Sheboygan, WI 53081 Call
- Medical University of South Carolina, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Toledo Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Toledo College of Medicine and Life Sciences, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coates?
My son has seen Dr Coates for about a year now and always has his best interest at heart! We adore his approach and well rounded plan.
- HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Coates has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Coates, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Coates' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Coates accepts your insurance.
Dr. Coates frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation, Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Coates' office is located at 3425 Superior Ave, Sheboygan, WI 53081. Find other locations and directions.